The Resource 1924 : The Year That Made Hitler.
- 1924 : The Year That Made Hitler.
- Title remainder
- The Year That Made Hitler.
- Statement of responsibility
- Peter Ross Range
- The dark story of Adolf Hitler's life in 1924.Adolf Hitler spent 1924 away from society and surrounded by co-conspirators of the failed Beer Hall Putsch. Behind bars in a prison near Munich, Hitler passed the year with deep reading and intensive writing, a year of slowly walking gravel paths while working feverishly on his book Mein Kampf. This was the year of Hitler's final transformation into the self-proclaimed savior and infallible leader who would appropriate Germany's historical traditions and bring them into his vision for the Third Reich.Until now, no one has devoted an entire book to the single, dark year of Hitler's incarceration following his attempted coup. Peter Ross Range richly depicts this year that bore to the world a monster
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Narrator: Paul Hodgson
ContextContext of 1924 : The Year That Made Hitler.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1924 : The Year That Made Hitler.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.waterfordlibrary.net/resource/YTlEwajVI2s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.waterfordlibrary.net/resource/YTlEwajVI2s/">1924 : The Year That Made Hitler.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.waterfordlibrary.net/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.waterfordlibrary.net/">Waterford Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Waterford Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...